To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Monday, November 24, 2008

Don't forget the DT Call!!!

Check out the link HERE!!!

Also, I made a booboo. The Origami tree was supposed to be posted tomorrow as "Stocking Stuffer"! I guess I got a little too excited and wanted to post it early!!! hehe!

Well, next month this time it will be CHRISTMAS EVE!!!!! Wow!!! Are you gonna be ready??

3 comments:

Beverley Todd said...

Best I get a move on with that DT application then! LOL.
& nooooo - there is no chance that I'll be ready Christmas eve!!!

Anonymous said...

I for one am glad you posted early. lol I love the tree. I will definitely try that.

Tenia Nelson said...

Sounds like fun!! I will give it a shot!!